For a complete list of publications, please visit my profile on Google Scholar
Selected Peer Reviewed Articles
- O. M. Kandelusy and N. J. Kirsch, “Buffer-Aided Relaying With Direct Link Transmission and Spectrum Sharing,” in IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 631-644, June 2020, doi: 10.1109/TCCN.2019.2956140.
- J. L. Kubwimana, N. J. Kirsch, C. Ziegler, G. Kontopidis and B. Tuner, “Dual-Polarized 5.75 GHz Optically Transparent Antenna Arrays,” in IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 1512-1516, July 2019, doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2019.2921196.
- K. D. Seger, M. H. Al-Badrawi, J. L. Miksis-Olds, N. J. Kirsch, and A. P. Lyons, “An Empirical Mode Decomposition (EMD)-based detection and classification approach for marine mammal vocal signals,” in Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 144, no. 6, pp. 3181-3190, December 2018, doi: 10.1121/1.5067389.
- M. H. Al-Badrawi, N. J. Kirsch and B. Z. Al-Jewad, “Intrinsic Mode Function Based Noise Power Estimation With Applications to Semiblind Spectrum Sensing Methods,” in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1088-1092, July 2017, doi: 10.1109/LSP.2017.2710883.
- M. H. Al-Badrawi, B. Z. Al-Jewad, W. J. Smith and N. J. Kirsch, “A De-noising Scheme Based on the Null Hypothesis of Intrinsic Mode Functions,” in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 924-928, July 2016, doi: 10.1109/LSP.2016.2569494.